Sunday, May 13, 2007

Queasy post migraine days

At first I didn't even think this could be migraine related, but then I remembered something similar happened the last time I had a migraine, so I think it should be logged here for future reference.

I had a migraine 3 days ago. For two days after, and to some extent today as well, I have had an ongoing feeling of restlessness, anxiety and generally feeling weak and unwell. This is borderline between mental/emotional and physical. Yesterday I went to the gym, partly to counter these feelings. I figured it could be related to the lack of exercise due to my leg injury.

I think it helped,or maybe it was just a timeline issue (moving away from my migraine). I felt weak after exercising, but I was feeling much better in the afternoon. Today is better still, though not all fine just yet.

No comments:

About Me

Mom to kids and cats. Blogging at http://www.Yeys.com